Sunday, January 6, 2013

Influenster Holiday 2012 Vox Box Review

For those of you who don't know what Influenster is it's an online company that when you earn a certain amount of points(by product reviews, products questions) they send you what's called a VoxBox with products from either that catergory(pets, beauty, health/food, etc etc) or a holiday box with a mixed sampling of products. Well my first box is a Holiday 2012 box. I got this a day after Christmas but it's taken me a while to sample everything in the box. You'll see why in a second:)

First of all here is  the box with the card in front




On the back is a listing of what's in the box. First is this
 
It's a company called Sole Society they have a variety of shoes and jewlery you can buy, I went on their site and for me it's a bit pricey plus they didn't have my size(the size range is 5.5-11.5)But I do have an offer for my readers Go to http://www.SoleSociety.com and you get 25% your first pair of shoes if you enter Influenster25 at checkout. I hope one of my readers has better luck than I did. If so let me know what you bought and how you like it.
 
Now from here on out is what I've been able to use myself. So you'll get a first hand review from moi:-)
 
Goody Quickstyle paddle brush with sponges. This works alot better than I thought it would. The bristles didn't hurt going through my hair like paddle brushes usually do for me. Probably cause of the sponges. Plus it has holes on the side for when you use your hair dryer. Which I did and it made my hair dryer alot quicker than normal. I've definately found my new favorite brush:) Thanks influenster!!

Ok to be honest I wasn't thrilled when I saw this in my box. 2 reasons 1. I don't normally like oatmeal and 2. I was expecting something else I ended up not getting(which I'm still disappointed over but whatever).  I wasn't even going to try this myself and just give it to my mom who loves oatmeal. But I love cherries and pistaschios so I went ahead and tried it myself. I have to tell ya I was seriously surprised at how good it was. I even got some more at the store tonight, I might try it with Splenda to make it sweeter though. When I tried this I put in water like it said but with a little milk too. Also I've seen some people got other flavors like Apple+Walnut, Peaches +Almonds, and Summer Berries


EBOOST Pink Lemonade flavor. I'm not sure what other flavors they have but I hear this is really good. I have to admit I actually haven't tried this one yet but I definately will. I'm really into stuff like this like Airborne, EBOOST, EmergenC, anything to help keep me healthy and not get sick!

Kiss Nail Dress
Now these I've gotten before and they work rather well. I haven't perfected it yet but I'll show you my attempt in a later post. The one I got here is called BabyDoll. They look really cool. It comes with 3 sets of stickers for your fingernails and for pedicures as well and a nail file. Also it has a fold out that shows the different types they have. You can mix them all up to create different looks. One person I've heard of cut a heart out of one and put it in the middle of her nail for Valentine's Day. It's just a really neat product you can get them almost anywhere. I've seen them at the Dollar Store, Walmart, Ingels for like $1.00 to like $5.00 Very cheap but not cheap looking.

The last product I recieved is

<----excuse the nails I'm in between manis right now:) NYC Liquid Lipshine.
I am a bit of a lip gloss junkie(I have as many lip glosses as I do nail polishes LOL) and this one I have to say is one of the best if not the best one I've tried. The one I got is called NudeYork City but they have several shades. It goes on really smoothly and looks great. It's kind of a light brown with a little light shine to it. But once it's on you can't really notice any shimmer too much. Looks really nice.
 
 
Here is a recap of the websites for all the products(which I seriously recommend everything I tried except Sole Society but you might have better luck)
 
Goody's Paddle Brush
 
EBOOST
 

Quaker Real Medleys
 
 
Kiss Nail Dress
 
 
Sole Society


Oh and one more thing, The thing I didn't get in my box and it says on the back of the card that based on demographics I might get is this face mask from a company called Montagne Jeunesse. I have these mask and I LOVE using them. I recommend those as well:)

I hope you all try these. Let me know if you do, If I can figure out how people can post pictures here I'll put that on this post later so you can post pictures of your selves trying these products:)

No comments:

Post a Comment