Monday, December 31, 2012

100 Facts about Me......maybe ;-)

I saw this on YouTube by one of my favorite vloggers/bloggers Teresa and her YouTube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaChaCakes

So here is my attempt at what she did
Let's see how far I can go:-)

1. My name is Mystie
2. I'm from Georgia
3. But I now live in North Carolina
4. I spell my name different than most people named Misty.
5. The reason is there was this actress named Misty Rowe on tv who was a ditz(she makes/made Paris Hilton look like a Rhodes Scholar let's put it that way) around the time i was born(yeah figure it out lol) and mom didn't want anyone to think I was named after her so she changed the spelling.
6. I hate the spelling!! Lol
7. My favorite color is purple( if you can't tell already)
8. I have one dog who will come after you if you try to hurt me or my mother, but is normally a laid back go with the flow kind of dog lol.
9. I hated math in school.
10. I love computer games
11. Love The Sims 2 the sims 3 is too complicated for me right now
12. I've never been out of the country, but I've always wanted to go to Spain.
13. That's one of the reasons why I'm trying to learn Spanish just in case thanks to Rosetta Stone :-)
14. My favorite genres of music are country and pop. Although these days it's hard to tell the difference.
15. My favorite music artist of all time are Wynonna Judd, New Kids In The Block, George Strait, George Jones, Tiffany, Martina McBride and Backstreet Boys
15. Didn't go to my first concert til I was 14 years old
16. My favorite "can't miss a single episode" tv shows are Mike and Molly, 2 Broke Girls and Dancing with The Stars.
17. My favorite holiday is Christmas
18. My favorite nail polishes are Nicole by OPI, OPI, China Glaze, and Julep
19. I love Food Network
20. My favorite on Food Network is Paula Deen.
21. I've met her and her boys...yes her boys are even better lookin' in person LOL especially Bobby:-)
22. She was really nice too!;-)
23. I collect cookbooks but I'm not a good cook.....yet but I'm going to try.
24. I also collect thimbles.
25. I don't know how many cookbooks I have exactly but I do have at least 40 thimbles
26. I used to collect mini tea sets but I think that stopped when I moved up here.
27. The most unique tea set I have is a 1950's soda shop motif, the shop itself is the tea pot, the cups are sodas(I think) and the ketchup bottle is the creamer. It's really cute.
28. I also collect Beanie Babies although that has slowed since I moved cause I don't have much room here for it.
29. My first Beanie was Wise the Owl I got for my high school graduation from one of my aunts. -----I totally just gave away my age if anyone is a Beanie aficionado like myself.
30. The first one I bought was Princess the one named for Princess Diana. The proceeds going to Elton John's AIDS Foundation.
31. I have a probably unhealthy obsession with the Royal family. LOL
32. The only Royals I don't care for are Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall(the Rotweiller as Princess Diana called her LOL)
33. I can't wait for The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's new baby next year! I just wish Diana was around to see it too:-(
34. I loved the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics. I have some of the songs downloaded on my IPhone.
35. My favorite was the Spice Girls performance.

I can't think of anymore. So I couldn't quiet get to 100 but you get what I'm about I think.

See ya in the New Year guys!! Thanks so much for reading and I hope I entertain you/ give you ideas in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment