Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques Review

I've tried these mask in the past and I LOVE them. I'm not sure I have a favorite because they are all so good.
The latest Influenster Holiday VoxBox included this if you met their demographic.

Any way I've been using these for years and I'm telling you they really do leave your skin silky smooth. The only complaint is pull your hair back as far as you can cause if this stuff gets in your hair it's kinda hard to get out.

You can get these packets anywhere, I get mine from Wal-mart for less than $5.00 which is really good considering some beauty products cost more. Here is what the packets look like 
Also here is there official site(but be warned unless you want to pay to have it shipped from the UK don't buy from their official site unless you live there already:)) http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/
 
 
Hope you all enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment