Monday, January 14, 2013

Goodys Quikstyle Review-Influenster

As with all my other reviews I am in no way getting paid to do this. Especially through box of products like Influenster. I'm just a satisfied reviewer.

Since I mentioned this was through Influenster I better link back to them right? LOL Here is the products influenster page http://www.influenster.com/review/goody-quikstyle-paddle-brush

Most paddle brushes I've never liked. My head is really sensitive so I try to stay away from paddle brushes in general. But this was completely different. I was seriously surprised on how soft it was and hardly tugged at my hair. Plus the sponges in the brush made it so much quicker to dry my hair. Before it took 5 to 10 minutes with this it now takes less than 5. Yeah I'm keeping this brush :-)

If you want one of your own you can get them at places like Wal-mart and Target for like $12.00 or so. I've actually seen it at Wal-mart with the other Goody products(while I was getting some Goody headbands actually-might as well plug Goody in general right?).

Here is Goody's official website if you'd like to see what else they have. But really please if you want a new brush that works get this one! http://www.goody.com/


Bye for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment