Sunday, January 6, 2013

Product boxes I get and you can too:)

I know for someone who does a nail blog I do alot more than nail art on here huh? LOL I swear I'll get back to doing more nail art on here. But after I did my influenster review I though I'd let you in on what other ones I subscribe to. I hope I don't lose any followers:)

 
This one is one of my faves so far. I love how shipping is free if you decide to get the full sized product of any thing they send you. Plus the products they send are awesome!

Influenster.com  email me for invite


http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/78790/ Julep referral use this code 6066830 Earn points/jules for referals and purchases I LOVE THIS POLISH!! I need to review my latest box(I got two other boxes but I'm just going to review my latest haul since the others are kinda "old" by now) I will never quit getting this one.


So what do you think? If you already get any of these which ones? What are your thoughts on them? Do you know of a product review company or polish company like Julep that you think I'd like. Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment