Sunday, January 13, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress Influenster Review

As most people who subscribe to Influenster know in the Holiday 2012 voxbox a box of Kiss Nail Dress in the color "BabyDoll" was in it.

I had seen these before and gotten something similar. I didn't have much sucess with the non Kiss one but this one worked better. It took me a couple of tries to get it right but I got it. Instead of fileing it down to remove the access sticker I just used a pair of scissors and it worked just as well and looked just as clean. They come in a variety of colors and you can mix and match to create thousands of different looks. Here is their official website if you'd like to look http://www.kissusa.com/

This is the review page on Influenster http://www.influenster.com/review/kiss-nail-dress

You can get this in any drugstore(Walgreens, CVS) or retail store(Kmart, Walmart Target) for 6.99 or lower I think this is an awesome alternative to painting your nails when you simply don't have time.

Let me know if any of ya'll try it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment