Friday, December 28, 2012

Lacquerhead Polish Review 1/Christmas nails

I thought with this Christmas nail art I'd kill two birds with one stone and do a review too!

The polish is from
 
The polish I'm reviewing today is called "Just be Claus" from the etsy shop owner's collection Christmas 2012 collection.
 
The owner's name is Alischia Taylor and here is the link to her shop. I have bought several of her polishes(and will review them all at a later time) Lacquerhead Polish shop on Etsy
 
I was having a Christmas party and was stuck on what nail art I wanted to do. I remembered I bought this polish a few weeks ago. So I tried it. To get a complete coverage I had to apply atleast 2 coats. It could serve as a cover over a solid color because of the glitters she has in it. But it is white based but I think any color can show through the white if you just put a thin coat of this on.

 This really looks great on nails and I don't know how great this will look picture wise on my nails

I really think this looks better in person. The glitters really are cute.

When taking it off I've been advised to use the foil method(cotton ball soaked in remover and cover in foil and wait a few minutes and take it off and it should all come off).


I really hope you give her polishes a try and she is a really sweet lady to do business with.

I will be doing another Christmas nail art blog tomorrow. So see ya tomorrow!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment