Thursday, October 11, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness month

Everyone knows that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month,

I've been meaning to do my nails in honor of this month but I hadn't had the chance  til today. I still need to get better at a couple of things like getting all the way to the opposite side of where I can fully see on the nail(you'll see what I mean on the thumb) and also getting rid of access polish off my skin around the nail. I'm scared to go anywhere near it cause I'm scared it's going to take off the polish on my nail that I just did! But it's a work in progress. I think I did pretty good if I say so myself! LOL

Here are pictures of the polishes I used in case you want to do this yourselves



                                  Sally Hansen Insta Dri-
                                           Flashy Fuchsia
                                                     &
                                  Sally Hansen Xtreme wear-                                           BubbleGum Pink                


                                            Here are my nails
 
I may do some more Breast Cancer Awareness nail art. I also want to do some Halloween art too. Keep an eye out for it.

See ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment