Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mystery polish

I know I haven't been here in a while. No excuses and I hope no one has dropped me from their blog reading list. I don't know when but I will try and post more regular. If anyone knows me outside this blog it might help if you "remind me" I have a blog lol.
Any way I've gotten some polishes lately I'm dying to show you. But the purpose of this post is about another polish set. A few months back I got these mystery polishes by Julep. They sold them as a mystery set. What I thought they meant was I would know the names when I got em. Well I got em and no names were printed on them at all. It wouldn't bother me except that I document them by name on the app I showed ya'll a few months ago. Plus I put them away in alphabetical order. I'm tempted to just make up my own names and do it that way but I really want their proper names if any. Here is the picture of the polishes.


So what do you think? Please leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment